A fastener is a hardware that joins two or more objects mechanically together. They are used to make non-permanent joints that can be removed or dismantled without damaging the components which are to be joined. The top 10 fasteners company in India catering to the needs of a huge range of manufacturing industries like agriculture machinery, automobile sector, aircraft industry, appliance industry, commercial construction and infrastructure sector are:
• Sundream group, a leading name, with their corporate office in Noida has been in the infrastructure products and construction services, since 1967. With a team of a highly skilled and experienced workforce, it has emerged amongst the leaders in its field. Their brand name “Canon” is a leading brand in the fastener world, has just not come up on the Indian landscape and the International horizon in a day but is a prolonged, joint effort of the management and its team of workers. Manufacturing as per international standards, constant monitoring and adherence to strict regulations make “Canon” a name par excellence. Their highly durable, versatile and high-quality fasteners are made from the best grade of mild steel, stainless steel and brass materials in various sizes. They have 3000 plus product range for both home and industrial applications including nuts, bolts, plain and spring washers, road crash barrier fasteners, anchor foundation bolts, structural bolts, hot forged eye bolts, T-bolts, J-bolts, U-bolts, hexagonal nuts and bolts, threaded studs, forged fasteners and other customized components as per the drawing and requirement of the customer. The major clients they cater to are NTPC, Delhi Metro, Rapid Metro, DLF, GMR, DDA, L&T, EIL, HCC, PWD, CPWD, NDMC and the British High Commission are to name a few.
• Sundram Fasteners Ltd., Chennai: Started in the year 1966, is another name to reckon with in this high tensile fasteners field. They manufacture a wide range of high-quality fasteners for major precision driven sectors like automotive, wind energy, aviation, aerospace, farm equipment and infrastructure sector.
• Daksh Fasteners in Ludhiana, Punjab: A client-centric company, established in the year 2010 are manufacturers, suppliers and importers of a wide variety of fasteners like Hex bolts, foundation bolts, flat washers, threaded rods and studs, wing nuts, etc.
• Sterling Tools Ltd., Faridabad: With its presence since 1979, manufacture high tensile, high precision fasteners to fit Indian, German, Japanese, American, British standards, are leading suppliers across India, USA, Europe and the Middle East.
• Kapsons India: Established in 1988, an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer at their Kapsons Industries Ltd. Jalandhar plant is engaged in the manufacture of high-quality fasteners enjoying a vast Indian and global clientele in this field.
• GS Auto International Ltd., Ludhiana was established in the year 1974, a well-known manufacturer and supplier of fasteners to a wide range of Indian and International clients.
• Remax Fasteners Industries (India), Ludhiana: Is a renowned manufacturer of a complete range of fasteners for the heavy engineering, power and railway electric transmission sectors.
• Simmonds Marshall Ltd., Pune: Incorporated in 1960, manufacture a range of Specialized Nylon Insert self Locking Nuts and other Special Fasteners to American, British, Japanese, ISO or Indian Standards catering to the Automotive and Industrial sectors and supplies to almost all the major Automobile Manufacturers in India and Abroad.
• Varun Enterprises, Ludhiana: Is a manufacturer of a vast range of high tensile fasteners as per the needs and requirements of the customer.
• Kova Fasteners Pvt. Ltd., Ludhiana: An ISO9001:2008 company is a leading manufacturer supplying to 29 nations world over a diversified range of fasteners.
To conclude the list though of the top fasteners companies is expansive, but as per requirement, we have limited our write-up only to the top 10 fasteners company in India.